Tag: hypnotension

What is Hypnotension?

What is Hypnotension? The Hypnotension™ program is a one-to-one therapy between you and a specially trained Certified Hypnotension Practitioner at Gresham Hypnosis Center.  Together, you will address the emotional and lifestyle factors which contribute to your high blood pressure so that you can take back control and lower high blood pressure naturally. The Hypnotension™ program uses […]

4 Aggravators to High Blood Pressure

New High Blood Pressure guidelines say 130/80 is now considered pre-hypertensive. Over 90% of high blood pressure is what doctors call “Primary or Essential Hypertension.  That means, quite probably, there is no medical cause for the condition.  The remaining 5-10 % describes “Secondary Hypertension“. What can agravate primary hypertension? Many things, including high alcohol consumption, excess […]

3 Ways to Stay Calm for the Holidays

‘Tis the season and stress is everywhere! And, yes, stress can be a huge factor where high blood pressure is concerned.  So, how can you lower your blood pressure, naturally? Here are some simple and easily applied options. Exercise First, check with your doctor if you are not already actively exercising. If you have high blood pressure, […]

7 X-Factors for That Contribute to Hypertension

There are two types of hypertension; Primary hypertension and Secondary hypertension. Only 5% of cases of hypertension are a result of a recognized medical cause, such as kidney disease, artery damage, or hormone disorder, this is called secondary hypertension. The remaining 95% of causes of hypertension is called primary hypertension and can be tied to […]